Jason Servais, CMPS’s Summary
As a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist my job is about educating clients on the financial impact of borrowing. I help clients manage their liabilities in a safe, structured, secure manner. I use the following planning system which consists of the following steps:
- Establish Trust Client-Planner Relationship.
- Review Clients Present Financial Status and Goals.
- Consult with Clients on Options.
- Develop a Plan to Reach Short and Long Term Goals.
- Implement the Mortgage Plan.
- Sit Down to Meet With Clients Regarding Annual Mortgage Reviews.
Jason was ranked #3 in the company for closed purchase transactions in 2010
Jason received status of Circle of Excellence (Chairman’s Club)
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Leadership Counsel 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Jason has closed over 1/2 a Billion Dollars in Mortgages.
Jason makes himself available seven days a week. 602-410-2118
Jason has an extensive background assisting first time homebuyers, high net worth borrowers, low-to-moderate income borrowers and our local heroes: Police, Firefighters, Teachers and Medical workers and a great deal of experience in:
- Affordable mortgage lending
- Conventional loans
- Government lending
- Non-conventional “Jumbo” lending